yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place for wheel nuts???????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for wheel nuts???????????????

Have aquired a set of 4 steel wheels ready for some MT's fitting, what I need are a whole new set of wheel nuts suitable for steel wheels.

ANYONE point me in the right direction...........Please

Originally posted by kazam401
    Have aquired a set of 4 steel wheels ready for some MT's fitting, what I need are a whole new set of wheel nuts suitable for steel wheels.

ANYONE point me in the right direction...........Please
    4x4 Accessories and Tyres, Formula 4x4, Milners. I'm sure one of them will do a set at a reasonable price.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      4x4 Accessories and Tyres, Formula 4x4, Milners. I'm sure one of them will do a set at a reasonable price.

Cheers
      Or try a local tyre shop...
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by lucky

Cheers
        Whhhhhhoooooooooaaaaaaa have you seen the price of them @Milners.....................£ 1.50 I hope that for the full set.........................
        otherwise the nuts are costing me twice the price of the steely's

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
          Whhhhhhoooooooooaaaaaaa have you seen the price of them @Milners.....................£ 1.50 I hope that for the full set.........................
          otherwise the nuts are costing me twice the price of the steely's
          Best taking one of your original nuts and a wheel spider down to the local scrappy.
          Keith
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Working...
          X