Wanted rear window glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted rear window glass

Rear window glass wanted for a 2nd Gen Surf. (underslung spare if that makes a difference) also the chrome bezel around the number plate and if anyone has the covers for the rear door spare wheel carrier hinges, I could do with a set of those too. Really desparate for the window though.

Cheers

I have one, but postage could be a challenge. Anyway of getting it to you or picking it up?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I hadn't thought about the challenge of posting it. It's for a mate who also has a Surf and backed his Range Rover into it (Serves him right for having a Range Rover) I suspect a new one is likely to be like rocking horse poo to find so he may be well advised to take a drive up and pick it up.

Hopefully someone closer will stick there hand up soon.

I took my window out and cut a piece of perspex using it as a template so he is water proof now.

How much are you asking for it and is there any chance of posting it?

It's going to cost close to £100 in diesel I would think to pick it up, but might be the cheapest option that comes up. Though if that is the case the perspex might become a more permanent arrangement.
      Last edited by SoundsDigital; 10 September 2008, 17:09.

Comment

rear window

I've got a factory tinted rear window for a 'n' reg surf. Won on e-bay to fit my 'm'reg surf but doesn't fit. It cost me £115 all in still packaged ready for posting. let me know...

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
          I've got a factory tinted rear window for a 'n' reg surf. Won on e-bay to fit my 'm'reg surf but doesn't fit. It cost me £115 all in still packaged ready for posting. let me know...

hi m8 i would take this off your hands if its not spoken for?

Comment

Wanted rear window glass
            Rear window glass wanted for a 2nd Gen Surf. (underslung spare if that makes a difference) also the chrome bezel around the number plate and if anyone has the covers for the rear door spare wheel carrier hinges, I could do with a set of those too. Really desparate for the window though.

Cheers

I will be going to Wales in the next few weeks to collect a truck so if you still need the window and spare wheel carrier plastic covers let me know and i'll bring them with with
            Last edited by stormforce; 10 October 2008, 08:38.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              I will be going to Wales in the next few weeks to collect a truck so if you still need the window and spare wheel carrier plastic covers let me know and i'll bring them with with
              its a turd gen rich

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                its a turd gen rich
                i'll edit my post as it was aimed at soundsdigital
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stealthwagon View Post
                  hi m8 i would take this off your hands if its not spoken for?
                  Sorry not been back in touch with you, just got back off holiday.... If your still interested in the glass then we could arrange to meet, let me know. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
                    Sorry not been back in touch with you, just got back off holiday.... If your still interested in the glass then we could arrange to meet, let me know. Cheers.
                    thanks anyway m8 but had to bite the bullet and get one from the stealers! could'nt seem to find one anywhere and was pushing a month with plastic and gaffa tape,which was not a good look!

Comment

Working...
                    X