Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery's

hello lads
    was just wandering if anyone had a couple of decent battery's knocking about that they dont need anymore. i am going to buy 2 new ones but have to wait about a month or so. just fitted clutch and wheel cost a fortune. i am willing to pay a modest amount for 2 good one's if anyone has some.
    i live in wigan near manchester so nothing to far please.
    cheers
    sketty

I might have 2 half decent one's, but will only know tomorrow, they came off a truck that was rolled so may still be usable. they still have power but i dont know if they will hold a charge or start a truck.???????????
    IT's not how you get in it . IT's how you get out.

Comment

Originally posted by sketty View Post
      hello lads
      was just wandering if anyone had a couple of decent battery's knocking about that they dont need anymore. i am going to buy 2 new ones but have to wait about a month or so. just fitted clutch and wheel cost a fortune. i am willing to pay a modest amount for 2 good one's if anyone has some.
      i live in wigan near manchester so nothing to far please.
      cheers
      sketty
      Hello Mate I have to good battery's here they come off my surf that I blew the head off..
      The hold charge and never failed to start my surf..
      Even after running the Amateur radio for a few hours etc.

So make me an offer if u would like them, I am only in Runcorn so not far from u...
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        Hello Mate I have to good battery's here they come off my surf that I blew the head off..
        The hold charge and never failed to start my surf..
        Even after running the Amateur radio for a few hours etc.

So make me an offer if u would like them, I am only in Runcorn so not far from u...

hi there
        thanks for getting in touch. how old are they
        i ate making offers i either pay to much or get called a cheeky t__t
        i will be buying new 1s next month so dont really want to pay a fortune for used 1s. so could you let me now roughly how much plz.
        cheers
        mark

Comment

Originally posted by new surf View Post
          I might have 2 half decent one's, but will only know tomorrow, they came off a truck that was rolled so may still be usable. they still have power but i dont know if they will hold a charge or start a truck.???????????
          hi there

wat were you looking to ask for them mate
          cheers
          sketty

Comment

Originally posted by sketty View Post
            hi there
            thanks for getting in touch. how old are they
            i ate making offers i either pay to much or get called a cheeky t__t
            i will be buying new 1s next month so dont really want to pay a fortune for used 1s. so could you let me now roughly how much plz.
            cheers
            mark

Rite lol

How does £20 for the two sound?
            They are good battery's, you wont need to buy new ones for a long time....
            They are just in my way at pressent...

If u wanna come round give me a bell before as I am usually not far...

079 741 749 12

Cheers

Comment

cheers mate...

was nice meeting u ...

Hope u got the battery's on and u are back in the surfing seat....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                cheers mate...

was nice meeting u ...

Hope u got the battery's on and u are back in the surfing seat....
                alrite mate
                yeah batterys work fine no problems thanks. wish i was back in the seat but the wife's stolen it.
                see you again someday
                cheers
                sketty

Comment

Working...
                X