Power steering pump please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power steering pump please

Im needing a power steering pump for my 1992 2.4 , it has a leak from the splined shaft oil seal .
    So i can either strip down the pump and replace the seal or if someone can sell me a pump for much cheapness it would save me some time???
    Just pm me
    Scottish mud club

Originally posted by martyrsvr View Post
    Im needing a power steering pump for my 1992 2.4 , it has a leak from the splined shaft oil seal .
    So i can either strip down the pump and replace the seal or if someone can sell me a pump for much cheapness it would save me some time???
    Just pm me
    yes ....i'll see if i can find it ......

power stearing PUMP OR BOX??

box (has a splined shaft) is on the steering column pump is on a drivebelt
    Last edited by BioHazard; 29 July 2008, 16:02.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Yea sorry steering box
      Scottish mud club

Comment

I have one from jotto's old 2.4 ......they are not light so will find out cost for a courrier

also before you pay out lots of money try a seal conditioner in the power stearing fluid ......also you can get seal kits from roughtrax if you want to have a go .........
        Last edited by BioHazard; 29 July 2008, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          I have one from jotto's old 2.4 ......they are not light so will find out cost for a courrier

also before you pay out lots of money try a seal conditioner in the power stearing fluid ......also you can get seal kits from roughtrax if you want to have a go .........
          Great , id be happy with another box as already taken the box off as one of the bolts on the end plate is seized solid and is rounding,
          Let me know
          Thanks
          Martyn
          Scottish mud club

Comment

Originally posted by martyrsvr View Post
            Great , id be happy with another box as already taken the box off as one of the bolts on the end plate is seized solid and is rounding,
            Let me know
            Thanks
            Martyn
            ok i just didn't want you to pay out unnecessarily will sort prices and pm you

Comment

You have pm

Comment

Working...
              X