Roof Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Spoiler

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a roof spoiler for a 1992 Surf, does anyone has one for sale?

Thanks
    John

Originally posted by John Neto
    Hi Guys, I'm looking for a roof spoiler for a 1992 Surf, does anyone has one for sale?

Thanks
    John
    John - Hens teeth are easier to find... There was a thread a few days back with a link to a site that sold after market spoilers tho'. I did a search but can't find it, no doubt someone will be along later who can remember the link!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      John - Hens teeth are easier to find... There was a thread a few days back with a link to a site that sold after market spoilers tho'. I did a search but can't find it, no doubt someone will be along later who can remember the link!

If you want an original spec one you can either go to Toyota and get one (if you are very lucky or get one from the states from www.burtmanindustries.com

Or you can get an aftermarket one from www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Guys, I appreciate all your help.
        THANKS
        John

Comment

Hi there I purchased a spoiler for my 96 3rd gen but when I recieved it would not fit and could not send it back because i lost the reciept.Give me a ring on 07985090615 or email me

Comment

why did it not fit?????? i was thinkin of purchasing 1 from them for my 3rd gen 96 ?????
            [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X