Chrome Rear Bumper End Caps/ Quarter Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Rear Bumper End Caps/ Quarter Panels

Hi guys, looking for a pair of the chrome rear bumper end cap/ 1/4 panel things as mine have rusted right through the chrome. I'm based in Plymouth.
    Many thanks!

Hi, i have the whole back bumper i can take the rear quarters off it for you, i will have to post them though shouldnt cost much for a courier not sure how much there worth there in good condition make me an offer and i will find out postage for you, cheers Jack

Comment

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, depending on how much postage is how does 40 for the pair sound?
      Thanks again!

Comment

hi, its going to be about £20 for postage as they arnt the lightest of things, so £60 for the pair in total?

Comment

Sounds ok, little more than I thought, was hoping for 50 all in but 60 will do. Drop me an email to benbryant@hotmail.co.uk and I will pay you via paypal if thats cool.
          Thanks!

Comment

now sending email, on the paypal payment can you add your address just incase i cant find it. if you send payment in the morning i will get it posted in the afternoon

Comment

Done and Done!

Comment

cheers i will go to my dads in the next hour or so and pick them up and get them sent off

Comment

got some side steps aswell if you want them?

Comment

Ben could you send me an email with your phone number in as the courier wants a phone number. cheers Jack

Comment

dont worry found it, parcel is getting picked up on monday

Comment

My sidesteps are in good nick, thanks anyway!

Comment

Now you've both had some benefit from the forum, do the right thing and pay for a subscription. And jackt360, remember to pay the seller fee...
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

seller fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackt360 View Post
                              seller fee?
                              Yep, the fee for selling stuff through the forum. It's only a couple of quid, cheaper than eBay...

Look at the sticky in the Parts for sale section for details.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                              X