Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Bumpers

First of all sorry to KOI for trying to post on the for sale forum

I am looking for a set of chrome bumpers front and rear centre ( End caps are O.K ) LN130 1993
    She is starting to look tatty and her indoors has started - I must admit the hole in front are the size of bean cans and Iam running out of duct tape

I have looked online front £65 not to bad the rear £164 what a rip off and its a small section than the front

If you do have a set or breaking How much and would you post to Peterborough

Many thankx Dennis
    Get Them B 4 They Get U

Ive got a full set of good grey bumpers at a bargain price. ???????
    IT's not how you get in it . IT's how you get out.

Comment

Originally posted by MAD4IT View Post

I am looking for a set of chrome bumpers front and rear centre ( End caps are O.K ) LN130 1993
      She is starting to look tatty and her indoors has started - I must admit the hole in front are the size of bean cans and Iam running out of duct tape

I have looked online front £65 not to bad the rear £164 what a rip off and its a small section than the front

Many thankx Dennis
      Ive got a pair i will get some photo's for you tomorrow Prob could deliver to A1 Jnt 17 area £120
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MAD4IT View Post

Many thankx Dennis
        Thats because I saw your missus at playgroup and commented [sorry]. I said go look on hiluxsurf.co.uk So she must have really taken note. Anyway, I've got the front bumper you probably want. I am hopefully getting a black wraparound from TonyN who was gonna do a straight swap, so I'll talk to him and try to find an amicable solution.

Bruce 07939 509800
        #
        Edit: or there's this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tab%3DWatching
        Last edited by BushBuster; 11 June 2008, 10:33.
        If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

Comment

Originally posted by BushBuster View Post
          Thats because I saw your missus at playgroup and commented [sorry]. I said go look on hiluxsurf.co.uk So she must have really taken note. Anyway, I've got the front bumper you probably want. I am hopefully getting a black wraparound from TonyN who was gonna do a straight swap, so I'll talk to him and try to find an amicable solution.

Bruce 07939 509800
          #
          Edit: or there's this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tab%3DWatching
          Theres always one who upsets the piece and quite ONLY JOKING
          I'll wait for the photos of tigers bumpers first then let u know !!!!!
          Get Them B 4 They Get U

Comment

Got home late sorry, photo's tomorrow promise
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Photo's a bit rushed i'am afraid. if you are interested i can clean them up at the weekend knock out the little dents and take some more photo's £80
              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

i'd try selling the plate

Comment

Thought it would be to much hasle
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X