windscreen visor wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windscreen visor wanted

I'm in need of an external windscreen visor (or whatever you call it) for my trip to Africa.
    Last edited by BushBuster; 5 June 2008, 14:01. Reason: titled incorrectly
    If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

"need" and "windscreen visor" shouldn't be used in the same sentence, although i do like the look of some of them, they are never a necessity.

The term "rocking horse shit" also springs to mind.

There are a few cheap nasty ones about, and an ingenious merchant on ebay adapted one from a mk.2 pickup for a surf, by use of a few stickers, then flogged it for 3 times what he paid for it recently.

The nicest ones are made by a company called Lund over in the US but they ain't cheap.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Its not the nicest one but ... http://www.supertrux.com/acatalog/4x4_Sun_Visors.html

get it for a Mk3 pickup an it should be either a) easy to fit or b) a bit of a pain but it fitted in the end ok

Comment

I think it makes the Surf look like an old man with a cap on!
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          I think it makes the Surf look like an old man with a cap on!
          Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know all the quotes are right. But I'm gonna drive down to the southern part of Africa and thats a lot of sun. The only alternative as I see it is to bring the roofrack 5/6 inches forward, that will give me the shade I need. Having said that, I still gotta find a roofrack.

If nothing else your comments make me think..... for that I'm grateful
          If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

Comment

Working...
          X