My tires are too big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tires are too big!

Well - maybe that's not true, but they do stick out the sides of my skinny wings - need a set of wide boy wheel arches - anyone got any ideas of good reliable suppliers, or is anyone breaking anything suitable?

Got a H reg, standard (dull) wings and ideally need the full wide boy arch kit

Please post any helpful advice, or contact details of retailers and breakers on here

Originally posted by Jonny Bravo
    Well - maybe that's not true, but they do stick out the sides of my skinny wings - need a set of wide boy wheel arches - anyone got any ideas of good reliable suppliers, or is anyone breaking anything suitable?

Got a H reg, standard (dull) wings and ideally need the full wide boy arch kit

Please post any helpful advice, or contact details of retailers and breakers on here

Go to the main site www.hiluxsurf.co.uk and you will find links to a number of supliers, Milners, 4x4 Accessories,ect. Theres a few there but I can't remember which one does the arch kits
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

i have a pair of rear wide arches off a 1991 surf if you can find a front pair elsewair....

not after much for them but they no good to me as i already have a pair on my truck

pm me if your interested

Comment

Looking at the dates an his post count Lads, i doubt you'll hear much from him

Comment

especially @ Stormy who deleted his post to try and hide it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

especially @ Stormy who deleted his post to try and hide it.

bugga i thought i got away with that.

Did you get my pm the other day Tony
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X