Roof bars for 2nd Gen EDIT: now not needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof bars for 2nd Gen EDIT: now not needed

EDIT: So ignore this post. Or read it if you like, its a free country. You'll find little of interest though, even by my standards and, lets face it, my posts are hardly rivetting reading at the best of times let alone a defunct one.

Still, you've made it thus far so i'll guess you'll carry on to the end. There's no plot though, no heroes, no dramatic rescues, nothing at all in fact. Just this waffle.

Hope you enjoyed.......

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by corsetts; 19 May 2008, 10:27.
    Signature stolen along with Surf...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-OPEL-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Thanks for the link Bushwhacker, love the colour too

I actually meant the whole system that clamps on. I don't feel confident enough to drill the roof on my truck.

After speaking to UDTrev just now I'm going to scrap the idea of roof mounted cycles anyway.

Cheers

Chris
      Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Search 'thule 750' on ebay and find a footpack (the expensive bit of the thule system) ideally with 761 (120cm) bars, though the 769 or maybe 762 bars should also work they are just a little wider.

Then order the fitting kit 1085, around £27 in halfords or around £22 online.

Alternatively, there's a paddy hopkirk 'k14' fitting kit available which should fit and can be used with either paddy hopkirk bars, or i believe it should also work with halfords standard or halfords value own brand bars can't remember which.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Working...
        X