3rd Gen bits and some for the 2nd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen bits and some for the 2nd gen

OK - does anyone have the console 'computer' that is in the third gen roof console? I took Nina's apart today and the battery is missing from the circuit board, and there is a lot of corrosion on it all too - the steel casing of the main module is rusty...so if you've got one, please let me know - and a cover for the spare wheel holder, the bottom one....and an aerial mast with the plastic cable

AND

for the 2nd gen, there are 2 switches on the top of the transfer, right at the back underneath - one has a blue cable/plug, the other is white - I need the switches that these cables plug into as I think this is the fault with the 4WD.....

Thanking you!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

i will see where those 2 cables go Andy but i got a feeling they go to the 4x4 relay box but i will have a look over the next couple of days as i got to get the gearbox,trans box out etc.i think i still got your number and if so i'll give you a ring
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      i will see where those 2 cables go Andy but i got a feeling they go to the 4x4 relay box but i will have a look over the next couple of days as i got to get the gearbox,trans box out etc.i think i still got your number and if so i'll give you a ring

They do at the other end, I need the switches that are in the transfer case at the top....if you look underneath, easier from the NS, you can see them, they are right next to each other. It may be worth cutting the feed wire to the plugs too so I can have the switch and the plugs in case they are both knackered..

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        They do at the other end, I need the switches that are in the transfer case at the top....if you look underneath, easier from the NS, you can see them, they are right next to each other. It may be worth cutting the feed wire to the plugs too so I can have the switch and the plugs in case they are both knackered..
        will do Andy.I should be able to get them out tomorrow for you but tuesday at the latest
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          will do Andy.I should be able to get them out tomorrow for you but tuesday at the latest
          Thank you muchly!

Comment

try this guy for 3 gen stuff
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
              Cheers John!

Comment

Working...