motor for tailgate window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motor for tailgate window

mine is toast. the teeth have gone on the little plastic cog inside.
    can anyone help?

thanks in advance,
    will
    black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Get one from a simular year Corrolla, or other Toyota with elec windows from a breakers yard.

They are 'handed' for either side of the car, its moulded on a coloured peice of plastic clipped in to the motor. Can't remember what one you need off hand.

Or buy one from Toyota for £120

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Get one from a simular year Corrolla, or other Toyota with elec windows from a breakers yard.

They are 'handed' for either side of the car, its moulded on a coloured peice of plastic clipped in to the motor. Can't remember what one you need off hand.

Or buy one from Toyota for £120

Passenger side
      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

haha, yes £120 + vat from toyota, only visited one scrappers but i watched him scrape the mud of the one he had and quickly left after he demended £75.
        the search continues.
        black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

Originally posted by happythrasher
          haha, yes £120 + vat from toyota, only visited one scrappers but i watched him scrape the mud of the one he had and quickly left after he demended £75.
          the search continues.
          Handy tip for you. If ever you go to the breakers for 'universal' parts, park the truck out of site, and tell them the bits are for a Corrolla, Carina etc. Mention Surf or import and the price quadruples cos they know you are desperate.
          Pete
          Last edited by Pete; 5 April 2004, 19:23.

Comment

Working...
          X