Bull Bar / A Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Bar / A Bar

Anyone got front bull / A bar for sale, for 2nd gen 91 2.4 ? also after Momo or similar wooden steering wheel.

Cheers.
    If you play with fire.....

i got a wood wheel in the breake r but not in brilliant condition i'll get some pics tomorrow for you to see
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ive got an A bar here yer can have, needs a new toyota pastic middle bit tho i think.

Comment

JAOS style bar on the bay ends in under an hour, still reasonably priced at the mo http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...TODAY.m238.lVI
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Be interested in the A bar Pete, got any pics or an idea of how much you looking for? Likewise Rich, be interested in the wheel.

Cheers guys,

Bu5h

Comment

yer can have it for free if yer can find a way of getting it down to yer, ill take some pics of it so yer can see if yer want it.

Comment

Nice one Pete, I've gotta mate who works for DHL who has got stuff picked up for me before, so I'll have a word with him about getting it sent down. If you sure you want nothing for it, I'll make a donation to the forum instead?

Thanks again.

Bu5h.

Comment

niceone, if yer get somethin sorted ill pm you my address to get the A bar down to yer.

Comment

Have sent you a pm mate, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X