rear diff and healamps wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear diff and healamps wanted

Hi, i am looking for a rear diff for a 4runner 3.0 v6 1994, the original diff was a limited slip type i have a landcruiser diff in at the moment
    also lokking fro a pair of headlamps for a left hand drive as i plan on registering the car here in spain and need lhd headlamps for the itv(eq mot), any help appreciated

I'm sure I saw a pair of LHD headlamps on eBay, have a look there.

A grown up will be along soon to offer you a diff if you tell them which one you need.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

the axle code on the vin plate might help for people providing 2nd hand diffs. Assuming the 4runner lights are the same i noticed LHD lights for 2nd gens on http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/ website earlier today
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Set-TOYOTA-HIL...QQcmdZViewItem

£209!!!!

Roughtrax ones are almost half that price. Keep an eye out though, I'm sure I saw a pair for £50 or so.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

diff code

Hi the diff code is G255, so any help muchly apprecated

Comment

Originally posted by wadey6 View Post
            Hi, i am looking for a rear diff for a 4runner 3.0 v6 1994, the original diff was a limited slip type i have a landcruiser diff in at the moment
            also lokking fro a pair of headlamps for a left hand drive as i plan on registering the car here in spain and need lhd headlamps for the itv(eq mot), any help appreciated
            i have a rear diff out of a 2.4 4 runner if its any good to you pm me and let me know
            S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
            X