No announcement yet.

3rd Gen chrome A Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have spoken to company again and a guy i spoke to (who does speak english - unlike the one i ordered from) insists it is a proper A Bar and does fit without having the plastic Nudge Bar

He says the bull bar version is illegal anyway

It didn't arrive today though so i will have to wait and see

Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

My Roughtracks A bar was delivered on Wedenesday . Still wrapped up as no time to fit it yet. Poxy clear lenses still not arrived from Ultimate Lighting. If/when they do I feel some neg feedback going back.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        My Roughtracks A bar was delivered on Wedenesday . Still wrapped up as no time to fit it yet. Poxy clear lenses still not arrived from Ultimate Lighting. If/when they do I feel some neg feedback going back.
        Not wanting to upset you mate but I had my rear lights through them and they took around 3 weeks to deliver. Mind you finished result was worth the wait.

Comment

GRRRRRRRR!

Flipping A- Bar was delivered with a big dent in the front - described to me as 'pristine' - NOT

Also doesn't fit my truck!!!

Think it must be a 2nd gen - trying to get them to take it back but they reckon they will charge me £25 handling fee even though it's their fault!

AVOID EASY JAP PARTS IN BIRMINGHAM! THEY SUCK!!

Comment

Originally posted by XboxWidow View Post
            GRRRRRRRR!

Flipping A- Bar was delivered with a big dent in the front - described to me as 'pristine' - NOT

Also doesn't fit my truck!!!

Think it must be a 2nd gen - trying to get them to take it back but they reckon they will charge me £25 handling fee even though it's their fault!

AVOID EASY JAP PARTS IN BIRMINGHAM! THEY SUCK!!

take some pictures of the bar! Ebay fetches loooads for bullbars etc you may be able to make a profit off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              take some pictures of the bar! Ebay fetches loooads for bullbars etc you may be able to make a profit off of it.
              sent it back this afternoon for refund...Bummer

Comment

3rd Gen SSRG Bumper + Bar available if you want

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                Hi all

I am after a chrome A Bar for my 3rd gen surf

Have checked out various websites but they are quite hard to get for a decent price (e.g £262 cheapest so far!)

No 3rd gens on ebay either

Cheers
                Hi,

I have a 3rd generation genuine Toyota front bumper & bar available. I sell the lot for GBP 180.00. They are both in good condition. Pictures available on resquest.
                Surfing the dunes

Comment

Working...
                X