• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bits wanted

looking for a few bits to sort out the new toy in the family

i am after a set of rear badges for a
    ssrx 3.0 surf if anyone has these.

a window switch for the rear centre consol, as mine has been taken out for some unknown reason

original foglight switch to fit in the centre consol hole to improve on the set up already there.

need rear headrests as these again taken out prior to sale?!? no idea why. grey fabric but will confirm.

may also be on the hunt for a better set of seats.

have a look in the parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by averyaaron1979 View Post
      looking for a few bits to sort out the new toy in the family

i am after a set of rear badges for a
      ssrx 3.0 surf if anyone has these.

a window switch for the rear centre consol, as mine has been taken out for some unknown reason

original foglight switch to fit in the centre consol hole to improve on the set up already there.

need rear headrests as these again taken out prior to sale?!? no idea why. grey fabric but will confirm.

may also be on the hunt for a better set of seats.
      Hi. I have got 2 grey headrest for the rear and the fog light switch for the centre consol and the tailgate window switch i have here. Get back to me if you still need them
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Hi. I have got 2 grey headrest for the rear and the fog light switch for the centre consol and the tailgate window switch i have here. Get back to me if you still need them
        thanks form that, i will definately have the two switches from you, i shall just go check the seats to ensure they are grey and not my eyes playing me up.
        let me know price etc and we can sort it out.

will be down devon/cornwall summer with muttley camping etc.

Comment

Originally posted by averyaaron1979 View Post
          thanks form that, i will definately have the two switches from you, i shall just go check the seats to ensure they are grey and not my eyes playing me up.
          let me know price etc and we can sort it out.

will be down devon/cornwall summer with muttley camping etc.
          if you wait till september then you can join us on the rtts weekend.£20 all in

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            if you wait till september then you can join us on the rtts weekend.£20 all in
            the seats are grey, with a digaonal squares and flecks of colour between. think it may be easier to mail a picture of the seat to confirm it really

but otherwise i shall definately take the bits.

rtts? i have got september week booked of too, whens the weekend? haven't even thought of getting her off road yet.

Comment

rtts will be the 5th 6th and 7th of september.If the last 2 years was to go by then it will be another good weekend.I will be putting up official dates and info in a few weeks time in the off road section

Comment

Working...
              X