drive shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drive shaft

Hi peeps my drivers side cv was clicking away last time i was off roading , can anyone help me as i like to change it before my next off road trip?
    so looking for a complete drivers side drive shaft ??
    Cheap as poss please , pretty please
    Scottish mud club

Ive got half shafts comin but not sure cv is on em, ill let you know tommorow mate, ask sledge too as hes breaking one
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by martyrsvr View Post
      Hi peeps my drivers side cv was clicking away last time i was off roading , can anyone help me as i like to change it before my next off road trip?
      so looking for a complete drivers side drive shaft ??
      Cheap as poss please , pretty please
      why do you need the whole shaft if it is just the cv boot? it is very rare that the shaft would be damaged. more than likely wheel bearings or bronze bushes.

Comment

Its the cv thats fubared not just a split boot. Its just as easy to change out the half shaft than fit a new cv joint I guess.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
          why do you need the whole shaft if it is just the cv boot? it is very rare that the shaft would be damaged. more than likely wheel bearings or bronze bushes.
          Yea as yoshie said boots are fine its the cv thats pumped, its easier to swap over the shaft rather than mess with cv joints, cleaner too , hate c,v grease!!
          Scottish mud club

Comment

Working...
          X