Rear speaker amps please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear speaker amps please

I'm in desparate need of both rear speaker amps, as it appears they have both gone down
    If anyone has any or knows the whereabouts of a couple going spare I have cash waiting (within reason )

Thanks,
    Scott. 07949 191588.

Originally posted by Scott Lowe
    I'm in desparate need of both rear speaker amps, as it appears they have both gone down
    If anyone has any or knows the whereabouts of a couple going spare I have cash waiting (within reason )

Thanks,
    Scott. 07949 191588.
    Haven't looked yet, but if they are on 89' then ours will be spare in a couple of weeks..............
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks,
      Scott. 07949 191588.
      Having thought about it, there might actually only be the one amp to power both speakers???

Comment

Thanks,
        Scott. 07949 191588.
        I will be uprating my speakers within the next week or so, so you can have my amp if i can find it!

Cheers

Adrian

Comment

Adrian that would be great, could you please let me know when you've upgraded?

Originally posted by Adrianbadboy
          I will be uprating my speakers within the next week or so, so you can have my amp if i can find it!

Cheers

Adrian

Comment

Any news on an amp please??

Comment

Working...
            X