No announcement yet.

FAO gearbox sellers...needed urgently!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO gearbox sellers...needed urgently!!

Aloha! I need a auto gearbox and torque converter for my 1993 toyota hilux surf 2.4 TD.

i live on the isle of wight, so the closer the better!!

Let me know price, miles and location and i'll see what i can do!
    My name is Joe, and my number is 07857882806 to contatct me.
    Cheers guys!
    1993 Toyota Hilux Surf 2.4TD

Originally posted by joe GT View Post
    Aloha! I need a auto gearbox and torque converter for my 1993 toyota hilux surf 2.4 TD.

i live on the isle of wight, so the closer the better!!

Let me know price, miles and location and i'll see what i can do!
    My name is Joe, and my number is 07857882806 to contatct me.
    Cheers guys!
    Hi Joe I have got a 1993 2.4 i'm breaking now and i drove the truck last week and all seemed well with the engine gearbox etc,no weird noises or anything
    I am in Camborne Cornwall and am looking at £100 or your best offer but i will have to get the box off to sort out weight for courier unless you want ta arrange that yourself
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Hi Joe I have got a 1993 2.4 i'm breaking now and i drove the truck last week and all seemed well with the engine gearbox etc,no weird noises or anything
      I am in Camborne Cornwall and am looking at £100 or your best offer but i will have to get the box off to sort out weight for courier unless you want ta arrange that yourself

I think you're too far away Rich, I offered mine a few weeks back and no reply, and I live around 100 miles closer to the I.O.W.!!

Comment

pays the fuel cover and i'll take it to Ringwood or somewhere closer for him

Comment

I'm looking at getting it fixed, with a good quality box. im looking at spending around £150, as i've got to get a van, come over on the ferry and come back again. But if anyone can get it closer to the isle of wight, i can always pick the box up from a nearer location- just let me know how much it'll cost you in fuel etc...

Cheers, Joe

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            I think you're too far away Rich, I offered mine a few weeks back and no reply, and I live around 100 miles closer to the I.O.W.!!
            I would have liked to buy it, its just that little too far, but i'll see what else pops up.

I'll need the torque converter too, as i wanted to replace the whole system, just incase i'm losing power from that at the end of it all...

Comment

My prayers have provisionally been answered...

Just need to know how much it'll weigh, and a rough size so i can book a van?

Comment

Originally posted by joe GT View Post
                I'm looking at getting it fixed, with a good quality box. im looking at spending around £150, as i've got to get a van, come over on the ferry and come back again. But if anyone can get it closer to the isle of wight, i can always pick the box up from a nearer location- just let me know how much it'll cost you in fuel etc...

Cheers, Joe
                Lymington aint to far from Ringwood is it? If i can get it so far up then we may be able to organise a surf train to Lymington or i might be able to get it there myself and meet you there at the ferry port.Probably be looking at about £175 all in to get to lymington with fuel
                i cant get it off till sunday thats the only thing as i have to take alot of spares to Exeter on saturday

Comment

hay joe why have you not looked in to getting a price from one of the isle white lorry drivers to pick it up and get the seller to drop the box to the driver at the last place he parks up at for his last night rest stop i have did this in the past with motorbike's for a friend and all i asker for was a beer so befriend a friendly lorry driver and save your self a lot o cash or stop being a skint flint and spend
                  your doe on a pallet company like nightfreght or palletways and your surf will be back mud plugging i had to go to eastleight from ayrshire to get my new gear box for my 2.4 ssxg surf or employ an group o ANGELS 4 well made ;s should manage the just fine
                  Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 24 February 2008, 02:18.
                  S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
                  X