2nd gen rear spoiler and chrome grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen rear spoiler and chrome grille

hi, im on the lookout for a 2nd gen rear spoiler preferably in black but must be in very good condition, i need one that fits around the rear wiper.
    im also wanting the chrome grille that goes around the headlights oh and a chrome rear bumper !

Originally posted by white akita View Post
    hi, im on the lookout for a 2nd gen rear spoiler preferably in black but must be in very good condition, i need one that fits around the rear wiper.
    im also wanting the chrome grille that goes around the headlights oh and a chrome rear bumper !
    i have got the centre part of the rear bumper and the corner panels have got some rust on them.I will try to get a pic of the bumper up later for you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

the bits

Originally posted by white akita View Post
      hi i can get you the chrome rear bumper from a scrap yard near me but i cant go get it till Monday but if you pm me i will phone the scrap yard and book it i will get it at the best price i can and if you send me a postal order for the bumper plus carage i can have it to you by Wednesday the rear spoiler is a good one to but it is not black but you can get it a lick o paint please pm me with your phone number and i will get you a price and ring you back with it
      S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Rear spoiler nd Front grill

Hi did you get the parts you wanted as i have:

1/ A rear spoiler in Black mint condition
        2/ A Brand new Front Grill with all the accessories never been on a vehicle still in the box.

Email me for details at "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk" .
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Spoiler LED

Do you fella's know of anyplace (within reason) that do the LED unit that fits in the spoiler? Mine has a Toyota name on it but the part numbers are gone. I've tested the loom upto the light unit and I know power and continuity is good. It's an MOT failure so if it aint there, they can't fail it. (allegedly!!!)
          Do you know what "Nemesis" means?

Comment

Hi i had a damaged spoiler and i have taken the LED light out of it to keep as a spare i will have a look for it and let you know.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

I have got a chrome front grille here £20 plus postage which is about a tenner.So £30 delivered.
              I might have a complete spoiler this weekend when i collect my next breaker or in a couple of weeks time
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                Hi i had a damaged spoiler and i have taken the LED light out of it to keep as a spare i will have a look for it and let you know.
                Cheers Bob "Hilux" That would be great. If it works how much for it plus P&P to Devon.
                TVM
                Rick

Comment

LED Brake light

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                  Any more news on that LED unit, please?

RickB

Comment

Hi not as yet you have not seen my "Aladdins Cave" i cant find anything in it, hehehehe.
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                    X