Bull bar brackets for import wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull bar brackets for import wanted

I need a pair of brackets that fix the small type bull bar to the chassis for a 94 4runner/surf. Can anyone help?? Thanks Don..

Originally posted by Denre
    I need a pair of brackets that fix the small type bull bar to the chassis for a 94 4runner/surf. Can anyone help?? Thanks Don..
    I am having the same problem, I am currently trying to source some through Toyota, if i'm successfull i will let you know the part numbers and cost.

Cheers

Adrian

Comment

Ordered the brackets today from Steven Eagell in Bletchley, as already mentioned on this site they are a very helpfull dealer who have already supplied me with a heater bulbs, and cable. The brackets are 25 quid each which is expensive but easier then getting nagged at by the missus, for having an a-bar on the kitchen floor. I will post detailed part numbers and costs when parts have arrived and fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianbadboy
        Ordered the brackets today from Steven Eagell in Bletchley, as already mentioned on this site they are a very helpfull dealer who have already supplied me with a heater bulbs, and cable. The brackets are 25 quid each which is expensive but easier then getting nagged at by the missus, for having an a-bar on the kitchen floor. I will post detailed part numbers and costs when parts have arrived and fitted.

Thanks Adrian but no need now as my mate who it was for has bought a bigger A bar so his old one is now for sale Thanks anyway Don..

Comment

Working...
        X