K reg ln130 Auto temp guage & Steering colum cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K reg ln130 Auto temp guage & Steering colum cover

Looking for a temp guage for my LN130 SSRG 2.4 K reg surf. I would take the whole clock set if needed but only want the temp guage or to be more specific the zener diode and the 75ohm resistor. These are the ones people take out when they do the guage mod. Please don't ask why, but I have to put mine back in.

I am also looking for a steering colum cover. Mine is very loose and damged and rubs when turning.

I can pay by Cheque, CC, paypal or direct back transfer but also can collect and pay cash if your in Dorset or around the Southampton area (where I work).
    Thanks

Mark
    surfingmark@googlemail.com
    2.4 LN130 SSRG K Reg

Dropbox - You're invited to join Dropbox! - Online backup, file sync and sharing made easy.
    To use Drop Box today for free click go here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTczNzg1MzQ5

Originally posted by sathelp View Post
    Looking for a temp guage for my LN130 SSRG 2.4 K reg surf. I would take the whole clock set if needed but only want the temp guage or to be more specific the zener diode and the 75ohm resistor. These are the ones people take out when they do the guage mod. Please don't ask why, but I have to put mine back in.

I am also looking for a steering colum cover. Mine is very loose and damged and rubs when turning.

I can pay by Cheque, CC, paypal or direct back transfer but also can collect and pay cash if your in Dorset or around the Southampton area (where I work).
    Thanks

Mark
    surfingmark@googlemail.com

I can send you the dash cluster and the column cover for £45 inc P&P
    you can email me at paul.kearse@ntlworld.com if interested

Cheers
    Paul

Comment

Thanks, but all sorted now thanks to Lee. Very quick reponse and great to deal with a forum member.
      2.4 LN130 SSRG K Reg

Dropbox - You're invited to join Dropbox! - Online backup, file sync and sharing made easy.
      To use Drop Box today for free click go here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTczNzg1MzQ5

Comment

Working...
      X