VSVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSVs

Has anyone got a 3.0 breaking that I can have the VSVs from that are found on the back of the block near the bulkhead? I'll need the pipes too (just the short ones)....

Thanks...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Bump

I still need one of these - it must be from a 3.0 as the power connector on the 2.4 doesn't fit, as they are keyed differently. The VSV/Solenoid is located between the block and the bulkhead at the back, not the one on the wing, there are two next to each other, near the throttle cable.

Please - if anyone has one of these, could you send it to me before the 8th as I'm out laning and really want my 4WD to work......

Thanks!

Comment

I'll have some next week, but they work your shut down valve, don't think they have anything to do with the 4wd.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        I'll have some next week, but they work your shut down valve, don't think they have anything to do with the 4wd.
        Hmmm - all pipes lead to this - and back to the 4WD stuff - maybe I'm just dim then......looked like it had something to do with it to me....it may get rid of that 'trapped owl' sound though.....

Comment

Working...
        X