foa beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foa beast

hi mate do you still have your diesel pump as did send you a pm but not sure if you got it how much was you looking for for yours

I do still have it but think it might be fubared. So if u still want it we can sort something out.

Comment

ok how much was you thinking and whats up with it mate

Comment

Before my surf broke again. It was leaking wot looked like oil, but smelt like diesel. Might just be the seals where i ran some veg through it.
        If u still want it, u can have it for say, £25. That will be to cover postage too m8.

Comment

If Chris doesn't take it and the pump is OK apart from the seals, can I have first dibs on it?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I dont know the score with it, as when the car broke i bought a 3 litre and kept it for breaking/spares. But yeah, if he dont want it m8.

Comment

that sounds good mate if poss could you eait till next week for me to pay you as i dont get paid till next weekend if you dont mind me asking who do you bank with as if ok with you would pay the funds direct into your bank mate as better and quicker than cheuqe

Comment

So if u send a cheque on thursday, i'll get it friday, pay it in saturday, cheque will clear thursday, i'll post friday. Sound good?
                If so, i'll pm or email u my address.

Comment

if its ok i would rather pay the money into your bank account all i have to do is walk in and pay it into your account but would need acc no and sort code mate as i dont have a cheque book sorry hope this method is ok my phone number is 07527733947 cheers mate is next weekend ok (1st or 2nd feb)

Comment

Oh well, no can do, sorry m8. Dont hand my account details out to people i dont know that well. Sorry!

Comment

ok mate you have to send me your address and ill see if my fiancee,s nan will write a cheque for me if thats ok so will post it to you next weekend if thats ok or the other way i can do it is western union its just with all this post and stuff going missing etc i sent my d licence to dvla a year ago still not had it back its lost forever do you know if you got a western union near you they got a yellow sign that way as soon as i go in its there waiting for you no waiting days for cheques to clear etc but if you would prefer i cn try and send a cheque

Comment

Or, if u take cash into the post office and ask for a postal order. Its works the same as a cheque this end. When it arrives, i pay it into the bank as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Or, if u take cash into the post office and ask for a postal order. Its works the same as a cheque this end. When it arrives, i pay it into the bank as normal.
                          they cost loads to get had to get one a while back cost just as much to get one as i was sending im sorry to seem a oainits just i prefer knowing its paid there and then not the waiting for you etc what would you prefer as not want to mess you about mate

Comment

Paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                              Paypal.
                              bumb question but how does that work mate makes me sound well stupid lol

Comment

Working...
                              X