uk 96 4 runner front wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk 96 4 runner front wings

Hi all, first post new to the site etc. I have a 96 uk 4 runner gs model and require two new front wings/second hand in good condition for asap. Had a look at the site but not sure which are intechangeable if any etc.

Any help appreciated, preferable dark metallic green if possible.

cheers all.

the surf wings will be ok mate,
    you will have to put the little mirror on the front of the passenger wing though to cover up the hole,
    cant see that there would be any difference apart from that,
    i have a couple of red wings if you cant get the colour you require,

Originally posted by Beaker80 View Post
    Hi all, first post new to the site etc. I have a 96 uk 4 runner gs model and require two new front wings/second hand in good condition for asap. Had a look at the site but not sure which are intechangeable if any etc.

Any help appreciated, preferable dark metallic green if possible.

cheers all.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

I think that the 96 4Runner is still basically the same as a 2nd Gen Surf, so any bodywork should fit just fine. The only issue with the wings is as SuperSurf said, the passenger side one will have a couple of mounting holes for the mirror. The can be filled and painted easily enough though if you don't want to fit the mirror.

Roughtrax do them for £36 +VAT and delivery. Interestingly though, they quote the same part number for Surfs and 4Runners.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

4runner wings

Thank you so much Gentlemen, just saved me a fortune! 4Runner is going to the body shop on monday to have front end fixed after a little bump and thought I would do the front wings while I was at it.

Thank you again Guys, Sorry I did not take your red one's Supersurf but garage said he would paint them foc if they were new primed etc. Will definately be back for more advise as I have overhaeting probs when towing!
        Going to go and research first because I know how much you guys hate people asking the same stuff over and over again!!!

Comment

Working...
        X