Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed 1 turbo for 93 2.4td

Hi all,

is there any chance that someone out there has a turbo for a 93 k-reg second gen 2.4td auto, as ever since my head went the turbo has been burning off a little oil and the fuel usage has got worse and worse to the point that i had to take the truck off the road about a year ago and have been stuck driving a mondeo since then. I would love to get the truck back on the road so i can once again come and play in the mud (the mondeo isnt much good at that )

Originally posted by Lickit
    Hi all,

is there any chance that someone out there has a turbo for a 93 k-reg second gen 2.4td auto, as ever since my head went the turbo has been burning off a little oil and the fuel usage has got worse and worse to the point that i had to take the truck off the road about a year ago and have been stuck driving a mondeo since then. I would love to get the truck back on the road so i can once again come and play in the mud (the mondeo isnt much good at that )
    theres a couple on ebay
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i have a turbo for a 1993 2.4 surf £100 plus postage

Originally posted by Lickit
      Hi all,

Comment

i'd keep an eye on ebay as you can pick them up fairly cheap

Comment

I got one.

Comment

Working...
          X