Anyone Got A .............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Got A .............

Webcam they wana sell??? Now ive got mine working my dad, who lives 500 miles away wants to get one so that he can irritate me visually as well as verbally.

Needs to be a good/reasonable quality one with drivers.

Cheers, would rather give money to yous guys than send it to anyT D H on ebay
    Without Surf And Unhappy

I've got one you can have but I don't think its particularly good quality, we paid about a tenner for it so I doubt its broadcast quality lol

If you get stuck though, give us a shout and I'll stuff it in a jiffy bag for you cause we don't/won't use it.

Cheers

Chris
    Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Originally posted by corsetts
      I've got one you can have but I don't think its particularly good quality, we paid about a tenner for it so I doubt its broadcast quality lol

If you get stuck though, give us a shout and I'll stuff it in a jiffy bag for you cause we don't/won't use it.

Cheers

Chris
      Thanks mate, very kind ill keep that in mind, but could do with a fairly good one really.

Thankyou though, if im stuck ill give you a shout
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

go and buy one you tight bloomin git and send to him, your always wanting something,you'll be catching up with Chillit soon or are you a relation
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          go and buy one you tight bloomin git and send to him, your always wanting something,you'll be catching up with Chillit soon or are you a relation
          Hehehe, i want to buy one, but want give money to folk i know. Your the tight one, trying to keep even your bath water.
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Someone must have a half decent webcam for sale!!!!
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              Youre right Stormy, hes a tight git, its wannabee jocks like him that get the real ones a bad name.

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                Youre right Stormy, hes a tight git, its wannabee jocks like him that get the real ones a bad name.

Bogus
                , just tryin to fit in to the way of doing things up here , Actually i will say that when it comes to generosity the scots are bey far most generous in the UK bar none. When i moved up here the neighbours clubbed together and moved me in, and nothing went missing.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Being a "Sweaty" I like to think that you are right with that assesment but I suppose the truth is, theres good and bad everywhere. I mean Blairgowrie recently had its one man ( boy) crimewave in the news again. I suppose it depends on the neighbourhood that you choose to make your home in.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                    Being a "Sweaty" I like to think that you are right with that assesment but I suppose the truth is, theres good and bad everywhere. I mean Blairgowrie recently had its one man ( boy) crimewave in the news again. I suppose it depends on the neighbourhood that you choose to make your home in.

Bogus
                    Oh aye he's a $$$, they have told him now that he is not allowed to see his dad anymore as thats when he causes the most trouble . And before he was 15 he was "charged" with 50 offenses, some boy that eyn
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                    X