Diesel Pump Urgently Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel Pump Urgently Needed

Hi Guys Just Been Told That English Diesel $$$$s Your Seals Up On The Diesel Pump And As Mine Is Leaking I Either Have To Pay Over £1.000 For It To Bo Re Conditioned Or Try And Find One Very Cheap Somewhere So Basically Im On The Hunt For A Very Cheap Diesel Pump Must Be In Excellent Working Condition If Anyone Has One Please Can You Give Me A Call On 07972267016 Asap Please Guys Cheers Chris

Hello mate, put a 'FAO Bushwhacker" in the general section.

Hes just taken his 2.4 out an put a V8 in. He may have the pump.

Hows your eye doing?!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      Hello mate, put a 'FAO Bushwhacker" in the general section.

Hes just taken his 2.4 out an put a V8 in. He may have the pump.

Hows your eye doing?!
      f**king painful got to go to hospital later to see if its fractured or broken etc as still cant see $$$$ out of it lol but spose thats no bad thing lol im popping out in next few mins so will sort out that price for you mate

Comment

Thats great! Cheers mate.

Sorry to hear its not got much better!

Like you said, Occupational hazard.

I was looking into the SIA (is that right?!) test about a year or so ago.

Then i realised despite being a fairly stocky bloke - im a total pu$$y!

Comment

yeah thats it mate its not really a case of being hard you just need to khow the signs of trouble and try to avoid really i mean i aint no hard nut or anything i dont look that big and tough either just your average 24 yr old i did that post in general to bushwacker just going to see if had a response yet
          Last edited by chris barnes; 10 December 2007, 14:37.

Comment

Vince has already sold the fuel pump according to his list in the parts for sale section
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              Vince has already sold the fuel pump according to his list in the parts for sale section

Yep, Woodzie came here and collected it, plus the starter motor, yesterday.

Comment

check out this link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FRONT-BUMPER-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Chris
                GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Diesel Pump Problems

I am not sure who you have been speaking to but about your fuel pump but I do not think you should speak to him again.
                  It is a long time since I have heard so much s**te.
                  "ENGLISH" diesel will no more destroy your fuel pump than Dutch, French, Italian or Scottish diesel I do not know what the teller was smoking but keep well away from him.
                  Fuel pump seals may develop a leak over a long period of time, or if the engine has not run for MANY months or being fed some veg based fuels or some synthetic thinners etc.
                  If the seals are leaking and that is all that is wrong I would think that £75 to £90should be more than enough to carry out a re-seal job on a removed pump.
                  £1000 would buy a complete engine so please do not believe all you hear.

I hope you get the problem fixed and at a reasonable cost.

Mike
                  Last edited by muller1; 11 December 2007, 00:22.

Comment

Originally posted by muller1
                    I am not sure who you have been speaking to but about your fuel pump but I do not think you should speak to him again.
                    It is a long time since I have heard so much s**te.
                    "ENGLISH" diesel will no more destroy your fuel pump than Dutch, French, Italian or Scottish diesel I do not know what the teller was smoking but keep well away from him.
                    Fuel pump seals may develop a leak over a long period of time, or if the engine has not run for MANY months or being fed some veg based fuels or some synthetic thinners etc.
                    If the seals are leaking and that is all that is wrong I would think that £75 to £90should be more than enough to carry out a re-seal job on a removed pump.
                    £1000 would buy a complete engine so please do not believe all you hear.

I hope you get the problem fixed and at a reasonable cost.

Mike
                    i have sorted it i am going to do it myself as can get a seal kit up the road from millners for less than a tenner i thought the same s you when he said it was trying to get me to get rid of the car i dont think so cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                    X