tailgate window motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tailgate window motor

Due to over zealous, mischievous 19 month old would be mechanic, am in desperate need of a tailgate window motor for my surf before his dad finds out and puts him on EBay. Am willing and able to collect in West London or near vacinity.

Any of the door window motors can be used, they are the same in most toyotas of a similar age - carina, corolla, celica etc.. Passenger side motors are a straight swap, drivers side ones will fit turned round 180 degrees. (I'm using a '92 celica drivers door motor in mine at the moment). There's also a write up here, http://forums.bauchan.org/genu/artic....php?news_id=2 , on how to repair the normal cause which is a debonded rubber disc inside the motor.

Otherwise just find a s$$$$yard and get any of the motors out of a similar age toyota, aslong as the motor looks the same (or a mirror image if it's a drivers side motor) and it's got a cog on the end and not a square drive gear it'll fit. The only thing you may need to change is the wiring plug.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Working...
    X