Wheelnuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelnuts

Has anyone got a set or wheelnuts for standard alloy wheels going spare?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Yep, after fitting the new tyres I thought a set of locking nuts were a good investment so I've got 4 bolts here taking up space. How can I get them to you? Are you going/can wait till Wales?
    Wax on, wax off

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Has anyone got a set or wheelnuts for standard alloy wheels going spare?
      i should have a complete set for all 4 wheels here somewhere
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

dont know if it will help,but im not far and have a set of standard wheels,painted gold in middle????and all wheelnuts with them,may let them go for right price??

Comment

forgot i'd posted this, just need a set of nuts (wheelnuts before anyone says anything), Rich if you've got a set let me know how much you want for them, and i'll find a way of getting them up here. Are you going to wales?
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

forgot i'd posted this, just need a set of nuts (wheelnuts before anyone says anything), Rich if you've got a set let me know how much you want for them, and i'll find a way of getting them up here. Are you going to wales?
            no but i can get them posted if you want.i will double check the garage tomorrow for you and as long as you cover p&p you can have the 6 or as many as you like

Comment

Nero i have just been and looked and for some strange reason i have not got a spare set of standard alloy wheel nuts only a complete set of bevelled type w/nuts.I can't understand where the hell the secon set of bev/w/nuts have come from and where the standard ones have gone as i still have the alloys that came with the truck sosorry mate hopefully breakdown can help ya

Comment

it's a full set of 24 i'm after, it's one of them little things, that don't sound like it's gonna cost much, but it's 30 quid for a full set from milners
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                  Nero i have just been and looked and for some strange reason i have not got a spare set of standard alloy wheel nuts only a complete set of bevelled type w/nuts.I can't understand where the hell the secon set of bev/w/nuts have come from and where the standard ones have gone as i still have the alloys that came with the truck sosorry mate hopefully breakdown can help ya
                  no probs rich, i've been using the same set for my steels and alloys for 18 months now and don't seem to have had any negative effects, i'll wait a bit and buy new if no-one on here's got any spare
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

it's a full set of 24 i'm after, it's one of them little things, that don't sound like it's gonna cost much, but it's 30 quid for a full set from milners
                    its just bugging me now on where the hell the complete set of standard wheel nuts have gone which i had here.The bevelled ones i got are in the bag where the others were

Comment

i have full set,i had to buy shorter ones to fit my wheels i have now?
                      u want mine?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                        its just bugging me now on where the hell the complete set of standard wheel nuts have gone which i had here.The bevelled ones i got are in the bag where the others were
                        bet you've already given em to someone else or swapped em mate
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                          i have full set,i had to buy shorter ones to fit my wheels i have now?
                          u want mine?
                          how much do u want for them mate?
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

bet you've already given em to someone else or swapped em mate
                            thats what i cant understand tho and thats why i would of swapped them, as i still have a set of alloys here that need the standard wheel nuts

Breakdown has a full set you can have any way so at least you can still get them

Comment

elo?lol

Comment

Working...
                              X