Bull bars or A bar with Skid tubes KZN185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull bars or A bar with Skid tubes KZN185

I'm after some bull bars for my 3rd Gen KZN185, preferrably the genuine Toyota one, but if not, a good after market stainless one, like the one from Roughtrax but with the Skid tubes. Desperate for this, as moving to a different country very soon where I will need some frontal protection! Either email me at hilux@nebulasolutions.co.uk or call me on 07951 946259.

Thanks a lot

Why, do you have some bar for sale?
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by helloween
        I'm after some bull bars for my 3rd Gen KZN185, preferrably the genuine Toyota one, but if not, a good after market stainless one, like the one from Roughtrax but with the Skid tubes. Desperate for this, as moving to a different country very soon where I will need some frontal protection! Either email me at hilux@nebulasolutions.co.uk or call me on 07951 946259.

Thanks a lot
        The only decent bull bar I've been able to get hold of for a 3rd Gen is the TJM T15......

Nice looking, but down side is £699+vat and delivery, plus side is its plenty strong, will double the metal content of the car and we'll have them before xmas.

If you want a winch, the winch cradle for the bumper is extra, (like usual)
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          The only decent bull bar I've been able to get hold of for a 3rd Gen is the TJM T15......

Nice looking, but down side is £699+vat and delivery, plus side is its plenty strong, will double the metal content of the car and we'll have them before xmas.

Tony, what kinda cost is the winch cradle? There is no way i can swing for a winch this side of xmas! But sometime next year it would be nice.

Comment

bars

I started out my bull bar seach for my 3rd gen just to find a small bar I could use for lamps, now I see this!!! MUCH BETTER!

In the mean time while I build the business case for the internal finance department (wife), would anyone have a link to a nice bar for a 3rd gen that would take some lamps?

All help much appreciated..

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm if only I had the exposable income! Would look good on my all black surf!
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Yummy...
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

there's a 3rd gen A-bar listed on here, there's no bull bar listed, but i'm not sure if one of the LC bull bars might fit though?

http://www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk/4...ssories01.html
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

morning guys

more questions apologies..

Can I fit spots on my 3d gen without a bar?

I lovely 3rd gen just pulled up outside my office window down here near Sevenoaks, and it didnt have a bull bar, it just seemed to have another piece of plastic attached to the front bumper with the lamps attached to it. I cant see any ref to it on here.

Can anyone help please?

Comment

They could have been fited directly to the bumper, or it'd could have had one of the factory option a-bar type things like this
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Doe's anyone know about a 3th gen airbag system and putting a solid front bumper on it ?????
                        Nice V8

Comment

Originally posted by Ed209 View Post
                          Doe's anyone know about a 3th gen airbag system and putting a solid front bumper on it ?????
                          What kind of bumper?!

If your talking about TJM bumpers then certain models are Airbag safe.

eg: soft!

most of the time it says on those kind of bumpers "Not suitable for a vehicle with airbags"

So, either fit a bumper an pull the airbag out or leave it as is...

Not sure how fitting a bullbar would work.

With the mounts lower down they normally just fold over into the bonnet with the strength at the bottom stopping airbag deployment...

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            What kind of bumper?!

If your talking about TJM bumpers then certain models are Airbag safe.

eg: soft!

most of the time it says on those kind of bumpers "Not suitable for a vehicle with airbags"

So, either fit a bumper an pull the airbag out or leave it as is...

Not sure how fitting a bullbar would work.

With the mounts lower down they normally just fold over into the bonnet with the strength at the bottom stopping airbag deployment...

Thank u It's just a friend said the sensors on the car mite be a g-force one I don't know as I was going to make up a bumper.
                            Nice V8

Comment

Working...
                            X