Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear window motor

Hi,

I have finally had to part with my surf and when I was showing the new buyer round it the rear window would not open.

I have stripped it down and the tracks are a bit rusty but the main problem is the motor internal rubber.

Has any bidy got a rear window motor. Mine is a 91 SSR Manual but I should imagine the motor is a generic part.

Please phone me on my mobile

07810 892195 I ca arrange collection if not to far away or will pay for postage. I am in Manchester.

Cheers

Dickspanner
    If it works ok then you need to modify it.

I noticed on another thread that you can fit a motor from a celica, corolla or hiace van, has anybody had any experiance of this and what year should I be looking at as I will phone a few s$$$$yards to ask if they have these cars in.

Cheers

Dickspanner
    If it works ok then you need to modify it.

Comment

Originally posted by dickspanner
      I noticed on another thread that you can fit a motor from a celica, corolla or hiace van, has anybody had any experiance of this and what year should I be looking at as I will phone a few s$$$$yards to ask if they have these cars in.

Cheers

Dickspanner

Early to mid nineties toyotas should have a motor that fits. Also early nineties Lexus motors fit too. Make sure you ask for the passenger side.

Comment

Originally posted by dickspanner

Cheers

Dickspanner
        I got a motor from a Toyota Hiace for Clayton and he fitted it in the tailgate without any probs
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X