X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate motor wanted

Just to duplicate the title looking for a tailgate window motor, please
    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

You can use the passenger side window motor from a few Toyota's. Hiace, Celica, MR2 are ones that spring to mind.

If you do a search for rear window on here you might a few others mentioned, also more than a few tips on how to change it.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

just thought I would try here first, you know how it is elimanate the easiest option first.
      www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Alright mate your aircon pipe will be with you tommorow, post was only £3.50 or so, you'll find out when its with you.. Now your window motor can be changed with the one from your rear passenger door, at least while you lookm you have use of your boot.
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i got a spare out of the pass door of a mr2 . over at imoc.co.uk or try mr2oc.co.uk

only paid £10 for it and a passenger side window does little work

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
            Alright mate your aircon pipe will be with you tommorow, post was only £3.50 or so, you'll find out when its with you.. Now your window motor can be changed with the one from your rear passenger door, at least while you lookm you have use of your boot.
            Sure I read somewhere that the passenger door motor was a nightmare to get out worse than the tailgate motor?
            www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
              i got a spare out of the pass door of a mr2 . over at imoc.co.uk or try mr2oc.co.uk

only paid £10 for it and a passenger side window does little work

had a quick look on the site will post a wanted once I have registered.
              www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Working...
              X