Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cigarette lighter

Hi,
    I need a cig lighter plug for my socket, it didn't come with car and now the plug beams out light!
    Tried to get a nice ripspeed anodised lighter but it didn't fit (too big-thought they were universal?!?)
    Regards
    Sam

Originally posted by SAMUEL
    Hi,
    I need a cig lighter plug for my socket, it didn't come with car and now the plug beams out light!
    Tried to get a nice ripspeed anodised lighter but it didn't fit (too big-thought they were universal?!?)
    Regards
    Sam
    most motorist shops sell them you can get different sizes as i had the same problem
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

fag lighter

i bought a ripspeed lighter as well and it dont fit it also dont fit in a ford so wot ****** motor does it fit anyone tell me by the way it is anodised blue lol
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I did manage to fit one in my 30 year old reliant scimitar 3.0 GTE, But that just had a universal socket fitted from halfords for £6.99, So you fit that then fit your shiny ripspeed!!! Thats if you can be ar**d stripping lower dash and drilling hole out to fit bigger one
        Sam
        Attached Files

Comment

Go to the scrapyard and get one from any Japanese car,the one in my Honda estate fits the surf.

And it wont cost anything if you manage to nick one.

Comment

Light

Halfords do a neat little adjustable map reading lamp which fits in the socket. Mush more useful IMHO.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by robnw67
              Halfords do a neat little adjustable map reading lamp which fits in the socket. Mush more useful IMHO.

Rob

How do you light your fags with that then Rob ????
              Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Working...
              X