3rd Gen Front RHS corner bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Front RHS corner bits

I'm looking for the following to rebuild an accident damaged 3rd Gen surf (KZN185). all bits are for front right hand corner
    • Wing
    • inner wing
    • Bumper
    • under-bumper spoiler thingy
    • Front panel
    • Radiator fan shroud
    • Headlight assy
    • Indicator
    • Steering rack
    • Washer bottle
    • Lower wishbone knuckle joint

Anyone got a breaker with an intact right front corner?

Have a search through previous threads, there was a similar request recently, after asking i think they found a couple of 3rd gen breakers.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

If you search through posts/threads by a member called Scuddy, you will find the info. It may also be worth contacting him. There was definitely something in those posts/threads about a breaker or two and their whereabouts

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
        If you search through posts/threads by a member called Scuddy, you will find the info. It may also be worth contacting him. There was definitely something in those posts/threads about a breaker or two and their whereabouts

Bogus
        Jon

I was lucky with a breaker network called Parts Gateway (4x4 section) but only after registering and trying nearly every internet online breaker service for 2-3 weeks. 3rd gens getting broken are like hens teeth.
        Did find on at Dalcrue (Perth, Scotland) but I took all the OSF panel type front bits off that. However they should still have the following from your list
        • inner wing
        • Radiator fan shroud
        • Steering rack
        • Lower wishbone knuckle joint

Toyota charge £189.56+VAT for FULL new front frame and about £220+VAT for a full inner wing. I ended up getting the front frame from Toyota. I could have got ANY part I wanted from Toyota in Aberdeen; cost was the only issue!!

Call John @ Dalcrue on 01738 840511; they post out at reasonable rates and should have that lot above still on the vehicle though I never actually saw it

Sduddy
        ------------------------------------
        Look out! Ee

Comment

Working...
        X