wheels and tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels and tyres

set of four 15" inch wheels and decent off road tyres as ive only got alloys and road tyres at minute

Nice avatar!!

Do specifiaclly want used ones for price reasons, I have some used 7" alloys (stock Toyota ones) I could get a set of cheap new M/T's mounted on them (don't have to be cheap though)

Or I have some really rough Colway M/T remolds, that can go one them but they arn't that nice for road work. (even Danno took them off!!!)
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

My prob is that at the minute ive got 285/60 r18 alloys with road tyres on they look great but going to be doing a bit of light off roading soon so need something a bit more 'substantial'

Comment

Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Nice avatar!!

Do specifiaclly want used ones for price reasons, I have some used 7" alloys (stock Toyota ones) I could get a set of cheap new M/T's mounted on them (don't have to be cheap though)

Or I have some really rough Colway M/T remolds, that can go one them but they arn't that nice for road work. (even Danno took them off!!!)
          how cheap are these M/T's tony??
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            how cheap are these M/T's tony??
            I'd say pretty cheap, ask Danno, he was gonna ebay them soon, they are officially his, on my rims.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              I'd say pretty cheap, ask Danno, he was gonna ebay them soon, they are officially his, on my rims.

i mean the new cheap ones
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

found these.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BF-Goodrich-Wh...QQcmdZViewItem
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

4x4 accessories and tyres do some reasonable wheel/tyre package deals, www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com i paid £250ish for four steel wheels and colways delivered, someone also got a good deal from stuart at geared to go recently but i can't remember the web address
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

www.gearedtogo.co.uk
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Ianman
                      set of four 15" inch wheels and decent off road tyres as ive only got alloys and road tyres at minute
                      if you can hang on a bit i'll soon have 4 Kumho MT834's up for grabs, only done 9k miles, size 235/75/15 on standard rims - very very good in the rough stuff - rims have NO marks at all
                      Bunkle
                      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X