• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

window motor

hi richard just got a window moter today , av been snowed under at work, so its the first chance to get one , i got it out off a corolla looks the same but has diferent numbers, did u have to take all the rack out or can u get to the moter screws easy , ooo by the way got my window deflectors, got them of hilux bob same as yours , they look the part...!! mic MINES IN BLUE OW ABT U

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
        hi richard just got a window moter today , av been snowed under at work, so its the first chance to get one , i got it out off a corolla looks the same but has diferent numbers, did u have to take all the rack out or can u get to the moter screws easy , ooo by the way got my window deflectors, got them of hilux bob same as yours , they look the part...!! mic MINES IN BLUE OW ABT U
        Hi.Glad you managed to get one.If you can get the tailgate open it will be easier to do.Fisrt you will have to double click the latches either side of the tail gate in order to raise the window but make sure someone takes the weight of the window or you'll be needing a new one.
        You should be able to just get the 3 x 8mm bolts out then take the motor out.You can also do the motor with the tailgate up but its just a bit more fiddly
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Motor//

the three bolts are 6m on the corolla and there on th underneth how did u get to them, just stopped raining gonna have a go...

Comment

i found the easy way is to remove the whole thing, when the tailgate is down put window up undo the bolts give it a wiggle, then take the whole thing out and replace motor job done

Comment

done

welll job done !!!!! 30 mins and i had to stop an cover it up twice it hammerd it down , dident take it all out wouldent come out ,got a small wrench uder it an bingo, goes up an down like a brides nighty !! or lewisis lift am chuffed ,, cheers lads get u a drink if i saw u !!!

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
                welll job done !!!!! 30 mins and i had to stop an cover it up twice it hammerd it down , dident take it all out wouldent come out ,got a small wrench uder it an bingo, goes up an down like a brides nighty !! or lewisis lift am chuffed ,, cheers lads get u a drink if i saw u !!!
                at least you can get in the back better now then...well done
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

window

tell me about it , imust go in the back 10 tmes a day for tools an gear for my job . av been pullin it up an down for a month, its sound now !! still juders slightly al have to grease it all up.

Comment

Working...
                  X