3ltr front end parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3ltr front end parts

Right I had a smash on wednesday night head on into a Skoda , and now I need some parts if anyone knows of where I could get them or has some for sale I would be very greatful

Right my surf is a 3ltr ssr-x Import blue, I need a front bumper, front bottom cross member with towing eyes and possabley a new A-bar, may need a grill as well but not sure just yet?

Cheers for any info

Originally posted by madads
    Right I had a smash on wednesday night head on into a Skoda , and now I need some parts if anyone knows of where I could get them or has some for sale I would be very greatful

Right my surf is a 3ltr ssr-x Import blue, I need a front bumper, front bottom cross member with towing eyes and possabley a new A-bar, may need a grill as well but not sure just yet?

Cheers for any info
    if thats the damage to yours what the hell did the skoda look like then?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Wright off, no front o/s wing bonnet was all pushed to the n/s bumper was all smashed both airbags went off, wouldn't mind but its my 1st ever accident and it was only traveling at approx 10-15mph (sideways nose on other side of road ) body shop are wanting to charge me £1000+ to repair but my excess is £500

Comment

Comment

Bump
          urgently needed

Comment

[QUOTE=stormforce1067]hi give these guys a call.i got a turbo from them a couple of weeks ago and it came off a surf that just came in.

sent Email back.

nice 1 I will get in touch with them asap there only 5 miles away from my house and I have been in dewsbury to day to produce
            Last edited by Koi; 7 April 2014, 20:28.

Comment

Originally posted by madads
              front bottom cross member with towing eyes and

Cheers for any info
              You know the front crossmember is part of the chassis, and the tow hooks bolt direct to the chassis rails? Doubt you did that much damage, if you did damage the chassis it wants careful checking for alignment.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Been in touch with these but the only one they have in is a front end write off, as for the cross member I thought this is just a bolt on jobbie? not looked yet going to take the bumper and A-bar off in the morning to see how bad it is,the bloke i spoke to at the body shop didn't say that it would need realigning and it still drives sound no pulling to either side
                Last edited by Koi; 7 April 2014, 20:28.

Comment

Even if the x member is damaged it can be replaced . I have done these on commercials before . As long as the main rails are checked for alignment and straighted , a new x member can be fitted .
                  My 4Runner has bent rear chassis legs from the Patel crash , but are still within tolerance .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

the Xmember is as straight as a die no dents or bruses
                    only thing is where the a-bar fits its sheered the bolt off and made a mess of the hole so only realy need a bumper

Comment

Working...
                    X