Roof Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Bars

I'm looking for a pair of 3rd gen roof bars, anybody got any knocking about, as long as they are mechanically sound, the condition of them is unimportant

Paul

Was that a silly question??? Or are they rare???

Comment

By roof bar do you mean a roof rack, roof rails (1 down each side) or the bars to run between roof rails?

Roof racks and bars to run between roof rails are available online from a number of stockists. Roof rails themselves are generally got at a s$$$$py and fitted yourself to the roof.

Dave

Comment

Just the bars that go under the rack and between the rails ( i will need the brackets that fit the bars to the rails as well, if they are separate parts) but would accept a roof rack complete with bars and rail clamps as long as its a sturdy design (ie not thule)

Half way through milling up some clamps but i'm getting bored and thought it may be worth another look on here

I need to stick a spare spare on the roof

Shep

Comment

I've used this company before. They do what you're after. (just look under 4runner with rails).

Roofbox co uk

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
            I've used this company before. They do what you're after. (just look under 4runner with rails).

Roofbox co uk

Dave

Thats just the job thanks, much appreciated

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X