16" Hilux Steel Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" Hilux Steel Wheel

Hi, I am after one or two 16" Hilux steel wheels, no tyres required. Anyone got one taking up room in their garage ?. TIA Jim.

Originally posted by j33plj
    Hi, I am after one or two 16" Hilux steel wheels, no tyres required. Anyone got one taking up room in their garage ?. TIA Jim.
    IFS or solid axle ? I got 6 steel solid axle 16" standard 8 spoke 4Runner rims . 5 with tyres , 1 rim only.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Solid axle, I want them for a Landcruiser HJ60. I work in Colindale (Mon-Fr). Let me know if you want to get rid of one/two or the whole set?. Jim.

Comment

Wheels are in Kings Langley on Jottos breaker . I will see if we have another set of rims for Jons truck to sit on and you can have all 6 if you want.

Comment

Any news on what's available?, I will go with the one rim if need be. Jim.

Comment

You can buy all 6 if you want , I dont need them . E mail on its way to you.

Comment

I'm after a 16" alloy of somewhere around 8" width if you have something?
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                I'm after a 16" alloy of somewhere around 8" width if you have something?
                Sorry , none in stock .

Comment

Working...
                X