Spots wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spots wanted

L;ooking for any decent spots to enhance my new surfs look...anybody got any???

Originally posted by RAPTOR
    have you tried roughtrax........http://www.toyotahilux.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Have you tried eating lots and lots of greasy food?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Have you tried eating lots and lots of greasy food?
        Or loads of chocolate!

I got some from my local motor factors a few weeks ago for £12 = 55w each so they plenty bright enough.

Poor pic attached.
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
          Or loads of chocolate!

I got some from my local motor factors a few weeks ago for £12 = 55w each so they plenty bright enough.

Poor pic attached.
          seeing as its a poor picture then why don't you get a decent one then.......

Comment

cheers for the the advice chaps, not impressed with the poor pic shot...is there there a "new camera wanted section" on this forum , had a look at roughtrax and really liked the Angel\eye spots...look nice and would go nice with the new motor....has anybody got these and if so are they the dog's???

also do not know sh*t about auto electrics so is there anybody around the cheshire area who could install then for me or provide contact a number.

Ta
            Last edited by RAPTOR; 19 November 2006, 23:43.

Comment

cheers for the the advice chaps, not impressed with the poor pic shot...is there there a "new camera wanted section" on this forum , had a look at roughtrax and really liked the Angel\eye spots...look nice and would go nice with the new motor....has anybody got these and if so are they the dog's???

also do not know sh*t about auto electrics so is there anybody around the cheshire area who could install then for me or a contact have a number.
              i think there are a couple of people on here that have them and i am thinking of getting them myself also

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                i think there are a couple of people on here that have them and i am thinking of getting them myself also
                I got the angel eyes, found one of the rings died

I prefer the big fat rectangular lights

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

also do not know sh*t about auto electrics so is there anybody around the cheshire area who could install then for me or provide contact a number.

Ta

Here's a diagram of how to wire the lights so that they come on/flash with the trucks main beams, with a switch so you can turn them off I you need to.
                  You can get spotlight wiring kits from Halfords. There are numbers on the relays that match the relay numbers in the diagram so there's no excuse for wiring them up wrong!

Comment

that still confuses the sh*t out of me....the wiring kit from Halfrauds will probably cost more than the lights UOTE=BUSHWHACKER]Here's a diagram of how to wire the lights so that they come on/flash with the trucks main beams, with a switch so you can turn them off I you need to.
                    You can get spotlight wiring kits from Halfords. There are numbers on the relays that match the relay numbers in the diagram so there's no excuse for wiring them up wrong![/QUOTE]

Comment

that still confuses the sh*t out of me....the wiring kit from Halfrauds will probably cost more than the lights UOTE=BUSHWHACKER]Here's a diagram of how to wire the lights so that they come on/flash with the trucks main beams, with a switch so you can turn them off I you need to.
                      You can get spotlight wiring kits from Halfords. There are numbers on the relays that match the relay numbers in the diagram so there's no excuse for wiring them up wrong!
                      [/QUOTE]

Nah, the wiring kit is about £10.

Comment

Motorworld also do a kit for about £12

Comment

Is this a regular problem with these and did you get a refund for them??

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          I got the angel eyes, found one of the rings died

I prefer the big fat rectangular lights

Trev

Comment

got 7" stainless blue angel eye spots on mine from "powerfuluk.com" they supply the wiring loom as well to plug into your lights. really nice. would post a picture but not that intelligent
                            15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

going there now...thanks

Originally posted by geordie john
                              got 7" stainless blue angel eye spots on mine from "powerfuluk.com" they supply the wiring loom as well to plug into your lights. really nice. would post a picture but not that intelligent

Comment

Working...
                              X