yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone please help O/S/R Mudguard ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone please help O/S/R Mudguard ???

Can any please help me....... A lovely old gentleman has this morning kindly tried to change the shape of my beloved surf (1996 KZN 185) by driving into the rear off side mudguard. I say its a mudguard as I have been trying all morning to identify the part without much success. The best way to describe it would be as the Silver Plascic Moulding between the wheel arch and the rear quater bumper panel. The impact has caused the silver paint to crack and eggpeal and the whole panel now also feels loose.
    I have tried evey link given hear and also on google but the closest I can get is the Rear offside Quater bumper panel in silver from "Rough Trax" but the joining panel that I require is not listed anywhere that I can find.
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.........

Do you mean the part in the photo? The mud flap?

Then I would say Toyota dealer, or someone who is 'breaking' a 3rd gen.
    Can it not be repaired and painted?

Comment

Yes, thats the kiddie......
      I Guess it could be resprayed but when I got underneath the panel itself appears to have an inner and outer skin that have now split apart slightly. Its not the end of the world but as the other driver was completely at fault I thought I would rather replace than repair if at all possible. Also, having never been to a toyota main dealer before I was not sure if they would stock the parts for an import ???

Comment

Your truck shares the engine and chassis with the Landcruiser Colorado which is sold in this country, so I guess your Toyota dealer could get hold of the part.

Comment

Thanks for your help Vince, I will check with them.....

Comment

Working...
          X