Need a Drivers front wind deflector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Drivers front wind deflector

Does anyone have a drivers front wind deflector for sale for 1991 SSR-G 2.4 TD. I believe the one on my Surf is genuine Toyota and would like same if possible. If not anyone know of a sitewhich sells them. Cheers

wind deflector

If you can tell me how to get one off without breaking it let me know and I will try to remove one for you?

Steve

Comment

Sorry for lateness of reply. wouldnt know how to get it off without breaking it. Mine are clipped on with glue/adhesive underneath and due to age came loose before cracking then breaking.

Comment

I will be changing my drivers door as soon as time allows. I will try to remove the deflector from the old door. Fingers crossed.

Steve

Comment

Cheers Steve, keep me posted.

Jon

Comment

wind deflecter

Hi the one off the 3litre will not match the 2.4. the 3litre is stuck on and smaller, BUT here it comes l need a O/S/F 3litre wind deflecter and l have a 2.4 l dont need can we sort a deal out somewhere.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

What next

Well what are we to do?

I still need time to change my door, but I want to do it soon.
              As soon as I do this I can try to remove the deflector.

The one fitted is held in place by a few metal clips and goes the full length of the window.
              see attached pic

I didn't think that there could be so many different types but if we need to do a three way exchange then so be it.

If the weather hold I will try to do the door in the next week. then the fun will start trying to remove the guard off the door without breaking it.

cheers all

Steve
              Attached Files

Comment

wind deflecter

Hi right l will start the ball rolling how much do you want for the wind/def and about when will you be changing your door.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi Bob

Sorry, Justin was first to request the deflector. If mine isn’t a match for his then you can have it. I would feel bad if it came down to a dutch auction, as it is surplus to my requirements all I would like is enough to cover postage, but that’s assuming that it will come off in one piece.
                  Oh and enough time to get the door changed.

Regards
                  Steve

So Justin is it the one for you or am I saving it for Bob?

Comment

Steve, i would really like first request at the deflector and am more than happy to cover postage costs. In the event it does'nt fit i will pass it on to Bob anyway.

Justin

Comment

hi all i have a full set for sale off my 3.0 td they are all in mint condition

Comment

i have a full set for sale if any one wants them. they are in mint condition

Comment

window de/flec

Hi do you have a picture of them just to be sure and how much.
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by gra
                            i have a full set for sale if any one wants them. they are in mint condition
                            HI HAVE YOU STILL GOT THE WINDEFLECTERS AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

hilux make me an offer for them

Comment

Working...
                              X