Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need An Ecu

Hi All.
    Can Anybody Out There Help!!! My 1989/90 Hilux Surf Has Been In The Garage For Five Months With Starting Problems. The Vehicle Is That Old The Code Reading Is Not Accurate. I Have Got To Find Another Ecu. I Have Seen One On E-bay But The Numbers On The The Label Were Different From Mine, Does This Make A Difference ? The Auto Electrition Can't Find Any Wiring Diagrams On The Ecu, Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get A Diagram Or Where I Can Buy A Second Hand Ecu With The Same Numbers As Mine.?

Cheers
    Steve.

Originally posted by stevediy
    Hi All.
    Can Anybody Out There Help!!! My 1989/90 Hilux Surf Has Been In The Garage For Five Months With Starting Problems. The Vehicle Is That Old The Code Reading Is Not Accurate. I Have Got To Find Another Ecu. I Have Seen One On E-bay But The Numbers On The The Label Were Different From Mine, Does This Make A Difference ? The Auto Electrition Can't Find Any Wiring Diagrams On The Ecu, Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get A Diagram Or Where I Can Buy A Second Hand Ecu With The Same Numbers As Mine.?

Cheers
    Steve.
    Hi if you let us know the nos on yours I shall match it with one I think I have in the garage.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

I have a couple of early Surf manual gearbox ECU's if John's isn't right, but like he said, we need the numbers off the top of the box.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If there are some nadgered ECU's for a 2.4td auto out there... I am after the plug with a little bit of loom on it, and a socket off the ecu...

anyone guess whats coming next.....

Comment

Working...
        X