Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Manuals

Hi everybody, Im a Toyota Hilux newbe.
    Just bought an import, problem is all the manuals are in Japanese.
    Anyone have them for sale or know where we can get them at a reasonable price? Cheers I'm off to browse the forum for handy advice.
    Hilux Surf KZN 130 NewB

oops, just saw the posts in similar , still some hello and welcomes would be nice
    Hilux Surf KZN 130 NewB

Comment

Originally posted by spendeb
      oops, just saw the posts in similar , still some hello and welcomes would be nice
      Hello, Good evening and welcome Don't worry they're not ignorant (well most of them) just sleeping off the Sunday lunch and booze
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
        Hello, Good evening and welcome Don't worry they're not ignorant (well most of them) just sleeping off the Sunday lunch and booze

Either that or over at tonyn's & linda's to do their concreting

Hi and welcome to forum
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sorry i was out t-cutting and waxing the truck!!!! welcome along. hope you dont need the manuals too much
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            sorry i was out t-cutting and waxing the truck!!!! welcome along. hope you dont need the manuals too much

Waxing !! T-Cutting !! but...... but........ but ........ It'll shine
            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
              Waxing !! T-Cutting !! but...... but........ but ........ It'll shine
              i reckon that spoiler was infected with some shiny virus...
              i even got the sticky marks off the glass from when the previous owner had taped for sale signs in the window - nearly 2 years ago!!!!!
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

they last 2 years? thought opening the window now and then might shift em. spose i'll have to go s$$$$e. ooh, ive just bought some washing stuff and some waxing stuff, first time EVER I think.... p'raps its in the air!
                If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

welcome !!! some fellahs on here have got manuals no doubt somebodywill help you out
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

thanks alot for the welcome. We just went out for our first sunday drive. The exhaust was clunking a bit and there are no dashboard lights, other than that its a great drive! So we've only had it since saturday and its back to the dealer on monday.
                    Hilux Surf KZN 130 NewB

Comment

thanks alot for the welcome. We just went out for our first sunday drive. The exhaust was clunking a bit and there are no dashboard lights, other than that its a great drive! So we've only had it since saturday and its back to the dealer on monday.

Hello, welcome to the Manual, the hole point of the Forum me think's !!!!!
                      to
                      You got a problem, ask it somebody will direct yer to the info on the Forum, if ain't bin asked somebody's sure to come back wiv the answer
                      Folk on here better than a manual

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Ello and welcome.....they are all nuts on here but theres a few sane ones like me Codlords site has the link to a manual for the 3.0....i'm at work at the moment so havent got access to my bookmarks. Do a search and find the link to Codlords site and Morrs ~FAQ. Edit your profile to show what model and year your truck is. That'll help the really clever guys to answer any questions you might have.
                        Morr's
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.eu/
                        Codlord's
                        http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/
                        Last edited by DaveD; 5 June 2006, 10:56.

Comment

Thanks guys, if you weren't here i'd have to learn Japanese.
                          Oyasumi nassai.
                          Hilux Surf KZN 130 NewB

Comment

Oyasumi nassai.
                            thats a bit of paper folded in the shape of a flower intit......

Comment

Oyasumi nassai.
                              Hajimemash!te, spendeb-san.

Sheesh - the profanity filter really sucks!
                              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
                              X