Alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloys

Anyone have a set (5) of Landcruiser VX alloys for sale or know of any?
    I'm looking for some for the Surf. I think they would suit it really well!

They are the 8" x 16" 5 spoke design

My Landcruiser cams with the same alloy's in "RUSTY'S" picture and that was nearly 7 years ago, and my cruiser is a "VX T/D LIMITED" so what year are you talking about have you any pics l have loads of wheels and have a contact for the ones l have not got.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      My Landcruiser cams with the same alloy's in "RUSTY'S" picture and that was nearly 7 years ago, and my cruiser is a "VX T/D LIMITED" so what year are you talking about have you any pics l have loads of wheels and have a contact for the ones l have not got.
      i know what you mean there on the landcruiser 2002 model
      Attached Files
      Last edited by gemini; 5 September 2003, 17:03.
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux

These are the ones Hilux, They are from the Landcruiser 80. 5 spoke,
        8 x 16's. Some have the split spoke effect but most do not. They a machined finish (shiny)

Comment

Sorry m8y not at the moment but l will keep looking.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

What would you think of them on a 3rd gen? I reckon they are nice and chunky looking but still kinda factory looking...

If ya can get a set, in good nick, for not too dear and they fit a 3rd gen I'll probably have 'em.

Comment

Hi Hilux,

Any luck with finding a set of alloys for me?

Ciaran

Comment

Working...
              X