std steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• std steering wheel

Need a new steering wheel. The previous enjoyer of my truck thought a shiny Blitz wooden job would look good. It doesn't. It doesn't even feel good. It's very not good in every way.
    1993 KZN130 - progressively getting bigger!

there's one on Ebay
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

so there is. in fact there are 3. including one almost identical to the one i've got which is making over £60!!!

my bid on the stock item is in. thanks for the "steer" (sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro Man
        so there is. in fact there are 3. including one almost identical to the one i've got which is making over £60!!!

my bid on the stock item is in. thanks for the "steer" (sorry)

Hey, wanna swap ??? I have a std one, its the vinyl one, its on me surf right now, good condition, and if ya want it, I'd like to swap you..

Comment

Hi Spans - well I'd have definitely said yes straightaway until I saw what they make on eBay! Not my thing at all but seems to be attractive to others. i was thinking of putting mine on eBay (or the For Sales on here I guess). You want to make me a PX offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro Man
            Hi Spans - well I'd have definitely said yes straightaway until I saw what they make on eBay! Not my thing at all but seems to be attractive to others. i was thinking of putting mine on eBay (or the For Sales on here I guess). You want to make me a PX offer?
            greedy
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

terrible thing, the free market economy!

Comment

Working...
              X