Hilux Surf Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Surf Spoiler

Im after a spoiler for the Hilux Surf SSR Limited, anyone selling one or know where I can find one? Thankz

Originally posted by gsargent
    Im after a spoiler for the Hilux Surf SSR Limited, anyone selling one or know where I can find one? Thankz

You may want to mention what year surf you have. Front or Rear spoiler? probably rear, but give people a clue

No hints to be found from your profile either
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I recently got a rear spoiler with brakelight from www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com for about £100 for my SSR ltd.

I'll post a piccie tommorrow if interested,the only downfall was that if they don't have any in stock they have to order them from Italy and only when they've got about half a dozen orders,so it took them about a month to get me one.

Comment

Rear Spoiler?

I got my "Rear" Spoiler (inc in-built brake light) from : http://www.toyotahilux.com/surf.htm

£83.00 inc VAT & delivery

Arrived 3 days later Very well packaged, full fitting instructions AND he has them in stock

Ask for Barry, nice guy who seems to know what he is talking about when it comes to Surf's

Colin
        NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Rear spoiler

Just phoned toyotahilux.com they haven't got any rear spoilers in now and will take a couple of weeks to get them also the price is £99 + deliv just thought i would let people know

Comment

Working...
          X