Tailgate (complete with glass)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate (complete with glass)

Does anyone know where i can get a tailgate? i have a 4Runner 92 i think. 3TD. Only place i can get one so far is the dealer.

Sorry i havnt been back in a while... amazed i still remembered my password.

Ted

Originally posted by Ted
    Does anyone know where i can get a tailgate? i have a 4Runner 92 i think. 3TD. Only place i can get one so far is the dealer.

Sorry i havnt been back in a while... amazed i still remembered my password.

Ted
    I think we have one - will check with Tony and get him back to you.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Wow, how fast is that.. Fantastic. Keep me posTed ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted
        Wow, how fast is that.. Fantastic. Keep me posTed ;-)
        TED not heard from you in ages mate! Hows it Going ? I see Rush now & again.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Yea, been hiding out, I dont get to manchester much these days. I havt spoken to Russ in a longtime. U still have the same Surf? Mines done about 140k and still runs well.

You have made a few posts hu. Do you know where i can get a tailgate complete assembly? I think a dealler was asking abit too much. My gate has lots of rust on the edge where the seel 'should' be. and that has caused the motor to pop. And my wife smashed the glass trying to pull the glass up with plyers.

So i need a full kit i recon.

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Ted
            Yea, been hiding out, I dont get to manchester much these days. I havt spoken to Russ in a longtime. U still have the same Surf? Mines done about 140k and still runs well.

You have made a few posts hu. Do you know where i can get a tailgate complete assembly? I think a dealler was asking abit too much. My gate has lots of rust on the edge where the seel 'should' be. and that has caused the motor to pop. And my wife smashed the glass trying to pull the glass up with plyers.

So i need a full kit i recon.

Ted
            And my wife smashed the glass trying to pull the glass up with plyers.

oh dear..........
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

well if the motor goes, you can do it that way. but you have to turn the key in conjunction with pulling or pushing. She just doesnt have the same nack as me.

ted

Comment

Ted

If yuo don't get any joy elsewhere- in this months 4x4 magazine, Thornton Breakers are advertising that they are currently breaking a toyota surf.

They don't say which one it is but I've used 'em in the past (although not for surf bits) and they are decent on quality, price & do good delivery

tel number:01274 834790

hope you get sorted

ta

hawaii
                I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Thanks m8, i'll give them a try.

Ted

Comment

Working...
                  X