Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloys wanted

need 2 of these type of alloys please
    don't have to be in tiptop condition. Nedd them for Stage rallying, hill climbs 4x4 events etc
    Was going to get some really shiny ones but they'd just end up knackered
    Ta
    Steve
    PS It's not for competing I'm an MSA registered Paramedic & I do the Medical cover!!
    Last edited by rusty; 3 September 2003, 12:38.
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

You might be in luck mate what type of "NUTS" have you got the tapered type or the one's with the washer on.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      You might be in luck mate what type of "NUTS" have you got the tapered type or the one's with the washer on.
      MARVELLOUS
      washer type
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

oooh a sharp intake of breth think l have only got one of them will check and let you know.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
          oooh a sharp intake of breth think l have only got one of them will check and let you know.
          Bob,
          Forget it mate, managed to get a set of second hand alloys and tyres so I'm going to strip the originals down and get them blasted and powder coated. I'm going to get some Colway 50/50 tyres for them to use when I go Rallying etc
          Have sen tyou PM regarding window mech
          Steve
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
            need 2 of these type of alloys please
            don't have to be in tiptop condition. Nedd them for Stage rallying, hill climbs 4x4 events etc
            Was going to get some really shiny ones but they'd just end up knackered
            Ta
            Steve
            PS It's not for competing I'm an MSA registered Paramedic & I do the Medical cover!!
            I may need a couple of those Toyota alloys,I noticed that both of my front wheels have been kerbed!1 of them has a fair old dent in it,would this fail an MOT?